[Pmwiki-users] Developer Question

Nils Knappmeier nk
Mon Mar 22 07:29:43 CST 2004

Robin Sheat wrote:

>On Mon, Mar 22, 2004 at 09:11:47AM +0100, Nils Knappmeier wrote:
>

>>Well, it's not exactly a _Frequently_ Asked Question. But I guess some
>>kind of
>>HowtoDevelopYourOwnCookbookModule would be nice. Or a Hints-Page.
>>I don't know how to best call it.
>>

>Actually, I'd like to see a place devoted to the answers to questions
>people ask where Pm gives an incredibly handy one-or-two liner to
>config.php.

OK, that would be something different than (slightly).
I think actually, a pointer to the correct mail in the archive would be
enough. Maybe a page like
UsefulMails or PmWikiUsersGoodies.
It could contain a list with the question and a link to the answer in
the archive.
Is there anyway mailman can include in each mail, the URL by which it
will be available in the archive?
That would make creating such a page very easy...

Nils