[Pmwiki-users] Configuring RecentChanges

bram bram.brambring
Mon Mar 22 08:39:58 CST 2004

Hi,

I use the RSS feed produced from the Recentchanges page and display it again
using magpie. I wrote down the method in a Cookbook.

http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Cookbook/UsingRSSFeed

The example points to my main side. On http://wiki.brambring.nl/ you will
see three recentchanges lists from three wikis I run.

The RSS feed is re-read every two hours, but that is an option to configure
in magpie

bram

-----Original Message-----
From: Pmwiki-users-bounces at pmichaud.com
[mailto:Pmwiki-users-bounces at pmichaud.com]On Behalf Of Nils Knappmeier
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2004 15:11
To: Pmwiki-users
Subject: [Pmwiki-users] Configuring RecentChanges

Is there a way to configure the way, RecentChanges looks like, or to do
something similar.
As in my other mail, I'd like to include it in my sideBar and the
original output is a little to long for that.
Also, I'd like to cut out the ten most recent changes.

If this is easy to do, I'd like to know it. If not... Well, it is not
this important. I think I can live without.

Nils