[Pmwiki-users] Re: Advanced tables and pre

Christian Ridderström chr
Wed Mar 24 16:35:36 CST 2004

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> > When you leave a space, you get the monospaced font.
>
> Oh, I think this behavior is unintentional on my part.  Anyone mind if
> I eliminate this feature--i.e., have PmWiki automatically strip any
> spaces following [[cell]] and [[cellnr]]?

It'll probably break stuff for me, I've been taking advantage of the
difference.

> One can still get monospace in a cell by using a tab character

Umm, introducing a difference between a TAB and a space doesn't sound
very good to me. Am I using a space or a tab here:
[[cell color=darkblue]]	a

>, or by
> doing
>    [[cell]]
>     Hello

If that will produce exactly the same result as
	[[cell]] Hello
does today, that'd be ok. (I'd just have to remember to change all my
current '[[cell]] Hello':s

/Christian