[Pmwiki-users] Re: Calendar (freesupport.php)

John Rankin john.rankin
Sun Mar 28 14:14:20 CST 2004

On Saturday, 27 March 2004 5:22 AM, Steven Leite <steven_leite at kitimat.net> wrote:

>I thought including the freesupport.php would fix the problem
>of free links not being supported in the Calendar add-on.

Group/{{free link}} works; {{Group/free link}} doesnt'.

The {{Group/free link}} feature was something Patrick introduced with
version 0.6. I need to review all my local scripts to make them support
it without unanticipated side effects.

Right now, freesupport.php disables support for {{Group/free link}}s

It's on my to do list, but work keeps getting in the way...

The calendar is probably one of the ones that will work OK, but I
know that some things will break until I update them.

Please bear with me.

>?
>I tried it, but it doesn't seem to be working.? Could I get a
>clarification on that, and exactly what steps do I have to take
>to make free links work.? What order do they get included, and
>can freesupport.php be included in the calendar.php, or do they
>both have to be included in config.php?
>?
>Here's an example of a free link that's NOT workign:
>?
>{{My Photogallery/My Photogallery}}
>{{Articles/Articles}}
>?