[Pmwiki-users] Converting text files of wiki code to wiki pages

Richard Canning rcanning
Wed Mar 31 15:16:12 CST 2004

For my purposes, all it needs to be able to do is create a new page from a text file, where the text file is the wiki markup.

It is all running on the same server.

The group/site that this is posting to has passwords set in either the config.php or the Group.GroupAttributes page, but the page itself does not have any.

Richard Canning

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick R. Michaud [mailto:pmichaud at pobox.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 1:53 AM
To: Richard Canning
Cc: Pmwiki-users at pmichaud.com
Subject: Re: [Pmwiki-users] Converting text files of wiki code to wiki pages

On Wed, Mar 31, 2004 at 12:13:27PM +1000, Richard Canning wrote:
> Is there a way that I can write a script that will convert a text page
> of
> wiki code to a wiki page?

Can I clarify the request a bit... you want a script that will allow you to post a file (containing wiki markup) to a wiki page?

Does it need to be able to handle posts to password-protected pages?

Will the script always run from the same host as the server, or does it need to be able to post files to a wiki running on a different machine?

Pm

The information contained in this email message and any attachments
may be confidential and may also be the subject of legal professional
privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email, any
disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited.
Please notify me by return email.