[Pmwiki-users] Re: [[include: ... ]] part of a page

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon May 3 19:00:39 CDT 2004

On Sat, Apr 17, 2004 at 04:05:54PM +0200, Christian Ridderstr?m wrote:

> which we want to give a meaning. Now, I like the notation
>
> 	[[para:PageName#anchor]]
>
> which allows me to include only a single paragraph from a page, and I'd
> like to assign this to [[include:PageName#anchor]].

I'm working on an implementation, but the above brings up a question--
what constitutes a "paragraph" in the above?  Which of the following
is (or should be) a "paragraph" in Christian's sense of the word...

  - just the markup line containing the anchor
  - all lines from the markup line containing the anchor up to the
    next line containing some other anchor
  - all lines from the markup line containing the anchor up to the
    next blank line