[Pmwiki-users] IP logging on UPLOADS

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Wed May 5 15:27:02 CDT 2004

On Wed, May 05, 2004 at 04:59:04PM -0400, Kass Lloyd wrote:
> Please explain to me where this is logged for every file uploaded? I
> don't see it in RecentUploads and no file contains them for what I can
> tell. This is VERY VERY VERY IMPORANT TO DO.

It's not logged.  Where should it be logged?

As far as importance of this feature, it's not that I disagree with you
(I don't), but it hasn't come up as a priority before now.  Add this to
http://www.pmwiki.com/wiki/Development/DevelopmentPriority and we'll
see who agrees on the need for it (or we can see if these messages spark
any similar comments/concerns from pmwiki-users).