[Pmwiki-users] Intercepting $_POST['text']

Steven Leite steven_leite
Thu May 6 14:20:49 CDT 2004

I'm writing a cookbook recipe for email address obfuscation, so I need
to intercept the wiki text that's posted when the user clicks the save
button, and then perform a search-replace on it.  Searching for
[[mailto:]] directive, and replacing it with some other stuff.

I successfuly redirected the program flow from HandlePost( ) function to
my own function HandlePostTwo( ).  I was also successful with
redirecting the program flow back to the original HandlePost( )
functioin when my HandlePostTwo function is done.

Now the only problem I'm having is getting a hold of the actual text.
And once I've done that, where do I put it so it will be saved
permanently?  (eg. variable assignments).

$pagename is the only variable passed in to the HandlePost function ..
but I'm not sure exactly
a) how to obtain 'text'
b) how to change it and pass those changes to the original HandlePost
function

Anybody out there familiar with the function and/or the $pagename
varialbe?

Thanks,

-S