[Pmwiki-users] Importing Wiki pages

Steven Leite steven_leite
Fri May 7 11:58:17 CDT 2004

> For larger sites, some sort of conversion tool is probably better
> (and I'll be glad to work on writing one).

I've been trying to work on a conversion utility for Use-Mod Wiki.

I have a few sites that I'm not using PmWiki on because it's too much
work to import.

The only "fields" that I really want to preserve are:  content.

Other fields that I wouldnt' mind preserving (but will take what I can
get) would be revision number, author and last modified.

My 3rd and lowest priority would be keeping page history.

The rest I have no need for.

So far it's proven to be too much for me, so I've temporarily postponed
writing the conversion utility until I get some more php experience
under my belt.

-S