[Pmwiki-users] Re: Re: spaces in uploaded files

Fabio Reis Cecin frcecin
Sun May 9 18:13:34 CDT 2004

On 9 May 2004 at 15:45, Pmwiki-users-request at pmichaud.com wrote:

> Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 18:28:26 +0200
> From: Christian Ridderstr?m <chr at home.se>
> Subject: [Pmwiki-users] Re: Re: spaces in uploaded files
> To: pmwiki-users at pmichaud.com
>
> On Sun, 9 May 2004, Fabio Reis Cecin wrote:
>
> > Summing up, I think breaking compatability with
> > [[Attach:file.txt link to file]] is actually a GOOD thing!
>
> You must have missed my other posts.

Yes, I've read them now :-)

> I've implemented essentially what you
> want in the cookbook page called UploadExtended. However, it's not
> uploaded there yet. Instead, you'll find links to test pages here:
>
> 	http://www.lyx.org/~chr/demo/pmwiki.php?pagename=Upload.PageList
>
> please test it and see what you think of it (the password for actually
> uploading is 'mysecret'). If nobody finds anything wrong, I'll move the
> script to the cookbook page.

It seems really nice, but do your "attachments with paths" feature will
work OK with different "upload prefixes" (a configuration of PmWiki,
I think it's something like $UploadPrefixFmt ..)? Right now I'm using
"$Group.$Page" (or somethink like that) as the format for upload (so
I can have per-page attachments)...

- Fabio