[Pmwiki-users] CVS access (was Re: Broken URI at pmichaud.com)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon May 10 14:23:08 CDT 2004

On Mon, May 10, 2004 at 10:01:23PM +0200, Christian Ridderstr?m wrote:
> On Mon, 10 May 2004, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
>
> > Yes, right now I'm reorganizing the URLs along the lines you mentioned.
> > The Pm-specific stuff is going to appear at pmichaud.com, while PmWiki
> > stuff will generally appear at pmwiki.org.  It's just taking me a while
> > to get all of the changes and URL-rewritings correct.
>
> Oh, that's alright then. I just noticed it since I wanted to download and
> try .6.19. Btw, I checked out the entry at freshmeat, but I couldn't find
> any CVS acccess... is that something you have to get separate, i.e. you
> can't use freshmeat for it?

I don't think that freshmeat is a replacement for sourceforge -- i.e.,
it doesn't actually store/distribute the modules itself, it simply
provides pointers to where they can be found.

I am planning to make releases available through sourceforge in the
near future; however, last time I checked there was typically a 24-hour
delay between the time a release was checked in to sourceforge and when
it was available via anonymous-CVS.