[Pmwiki-users] URL Changes With Latest Update

Lee Corbridge, DVM leecdvm
Tue May 11 11:30:25 CDT 2004

I have been using the redirect method of making my URL's prettier.
Method # 2 "Make A Wiki Script" @ PmWiki.ChangePmWikiURL

Has the latest update changed something in pmwiki.php?  I tried to
install a new pmwiki at a new location today and I get the following
errors in the header :

Parse error:  parse error in
/home/leecdvm/public_html/docs/local/config.php on line 6

  Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /home/leecdvm/public_html/docs/local/config.php:6)
in /home/leecdvm/public_html/docs/pmwiki.php on line 394

I haven't changed anything regarding my end and I have all the settings
the same across all my wiki's ( 10 total ) and none of them have
changed except the new install.

Here is the url :

http://www.leecdvm.com/docs/pmwiki.php

Any ideas or suggestions is welcome.

I Hope This Helps ...
Keep Looking Up

Doc

Lee Corbridge, DVM ~ allcritters at yahoo.com
http://www.allcritters.com ~ Sebring, FL
Member AVMA, AAFP ~ USDA Accredited

Practice Limited To Cats Of All Sizes

"Life is about creating yourself."  -- George Bernard Shaw

change the world;
indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."  -- Margaret Mead