[Pmwiki-users] SVG within wikipages

Robert Moore rdm
Wed May 12 01:44:19 CDT 2004

How do I enable my wiki to show uploaded SVG files in a page, for example a
SVG-based icons, but not 'wikiwhiteboard'-based?

I set up the Konqueror and Mozilla browsers up to work with the Adobe SVG
plugin on a KDE/Redhat 9 installation. SVG files called from the Internet and
local filesystem work, but not on my own server. I run pmwiki-0.6.13, and
though I see some information on SVG-based 'wikiwhiteboards', this is not
what I would like to achieve with pmwiki and SVG. An .svg test file uploaded
successfully to the server but when retrieved from the server the non-text
content does not download, and instead of the SVG drawing, in the SVG window,
I get:

"""
    "http://www.w3.org/TR/html40/loose.dtd">
</head>
sorry for any inconvenience.</p>
"""

Where the SVG would be, this config.php entry does not help beyond allowing a
grey window:
$AllowedHTML="b|i|u|sup|sub|div|a|img|iframe|svg|embed";

Do I need change something in the conf settings of Apache or PmWiki?
Thanks,
Rob