[Pmwiki-users] Re: Re: Re: Group.Page&edit

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sat May 15 07:16:04 CDT 2004

On Sat, May 15, 2004 at 12:18:44AM +0200, Christian Ridderstr?m wrote:
> On Fri, 14 May 2004, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
>
> > OTOH, there's nothing to prevent someone from defining these entries
> > in localmap.txt:
> >
> >     Edit     http://yourserver.com/path/to/wiki?pagename=$1&action=edit
> >     History  http://yourserver.com/path/to/wiki?pagename=$1&action=diff
>
> I guess explaining this option on a cookbook page should be good enough,
> then people can choose to use it or not. I'll add it this weekend, any
> idea for what the page should be called? (I'm not familiar with the new
> structure of the cookbook pages)

Note that there are still some difficulties here -- in particular,
Edit: will always have to be followed by Group.PageName or Group/PageName;
i.e.,  Edit:PageName (to edit a page in the current group) won't work
(although Edit:[[$Group]].PageName probably will).