[Pmwiki-users] excluding own Globals from UnsafeGlobals[] / own SafeGlobals

Knut Alboldt alboldt
Mon May 24 07:47:09 CDT 2004

Hi !

I want to use own global php vars in the template files.
I'm setting these globals before calling pmwiki.php. sample:

<?php

   # customize the following for individual wiki's

   $PmWikiName   = 'gsng';
   $PmWikiTitle      = "Grundschule Neuengroden (" . $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']
. ")";
   $PmWikiSkin     = 'gsng/gsng.tmpl';
   $PmWikiDefaultGroup = "Testing";

   require_once("pmwiki.php");

?>

If I use e.g. $PmWikiSkin in file /pub/skins/..../gsng.tmpl it is not
subsituted.
If I set this in local.php, it's substituted.

As far as i could see, it's because the "cleanup" of unsafe globals within
function FmtPageName.
Is there a way (without modifying pmwiki.php) to keep own global vars out
of UnsafeGlobals to define OwnSafeGlobals ?

Knut