[Pmwiki-users] wikifarm - logo: / variable substitution - publish

John Rankin john.rankin
Thu May 27 15:54:04 CDT 2004

On Thursday, 27 May 2004 6:47 PM, Patrick Ogay <lists at basel-inside.ch> wrote:
> > I have uploaded an improved version, tested with pmwiki-0.6.18,
> > see  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PublishWikiTrail >
> > Try this and let me know if there is still a problem.
>
>I just installed your latest upload (pubish without print)  without
>configuring something special.
>It behaves differently:
>It seems to be programmed to be included somewhere.in a template
>May be template is'nt found, but I'm working with standard installation.
>http://www.blug.ch/wiki/?action=publish

The publish folder contains:

publish.php
publish/

The publish/ folder contains a template and style sheet --
you need to put this folder into pub/skins.
It will not work without the template file.

You don't need to hard-code a template reference, publish.php
does this for you. If it's installed correctly, it just works --
I tested it on my plain pmwiki with the DocumentationIndex page
and it worked for me.

Hope this helps

--
JR