[Pmwiki-users] "Cannot add header information.." error appears on every page

Thomas thomas.moore
Fri May 28 17:03:19 CDT 2004

Hi - I have a newbie installation question.

A kind friend has donated webspace on his webserver (running Debian)
and I've copied the pmwiki files into a directory named 'pmwiki' in
the root directory of my site.

After changing the permissions to 2777 with chmod, everything seemed
to go well... except for the following error message that appears at
the top of every page:

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by
(output started at [.. full path of web server here
..]/pmwiki/scripts/pgcust.php:37) in [.. full path of web server here
too ..]pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 414

What can I do to resolve this problem?

Cheers for the help :)