[Pmwiki-users] trails script moved to cookbook no longer works

Val Sharp val
Thu Nov 4 02:43:35 CST 2004

Patrick R. Michaud, on 04.11.04 01:23, wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 04, 2004 at 01:05:47AM +0000, Val Sharp wrote:
>
>>I wanted to customise trails.php, so I copied it to the cookbook
>>folder, and in my config.php file set
>>
>>$EnableWikiTrails=0;
>>include_once("cookbook/vgstrails.php");
>>
>>However, even before changing it in any way, it no longer works properly.
>>The script is certainly executing, but $prev and $next are now
>>resulting in empty strings. Any ideas?
>

> Hmm, seems to me like it should work.  Try adding
>
>    include_once('scripts/stdmarkup.php');
>
> as the first line of your vgstrails.php script...

That doesn't seem to make any difference.

Grasping at straws, I also tried it in config.php immediately before
the include_once("cookbook/vgstrails.php");

And I've tried the include_once("cookbook/vgstrails.php"); both before
and after the other includes in config.php, but nothing seems to make
any difference.

(I've even re-copied trails.php to the cookbook, to make sure it's
exactly the same as the orignal, just in case of some silly error on
my part, and again tried it with and without the
include_once('scripts/stdmarkup.php'); at the start i.e. before the
first Markup statement.)

So I figure it must be something else  :-)

--
Best regards,
Val Sharp - Edinburgh