[Pmwiki-users] RE: My solution the hierarchies

Stefan Candea stefan
Mon Nov 8 22:39:14 CST 2004

Hi Rainer,

I would like to try the code on my site.  Also, would you be able to add a
few words on PmWiki on how this works?

Thanks a bunch,
Stefan

-----Original Message-----
Message: 4
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 12:28:40 +0000
From: ODY <ody at big-guy.com>
Subject: [Pmwiki-users] My solution the hierarchies
To: Pmwiki-users at pmichaud.com

Hallo,

cause there used to be a discussion about it, I wanted to show my solution
about the hierarchies and pmWiki.

I am working for OpenSceneGraph Professional Services in Scotland and
basicly
with 3D graphics. But the company also needed a new website and a wiki was
wanted.

I found pmWiki and think it's great, the content needed to be displayed
hierarchical though. We also liked a tree structure which required
java-script to display the content in a useable way.

The result is shown on www.openscenegraph.org.
If anyone is interested in the php-code that creates the tree on the left
dynamically, I will be happy to share the code with everybody who wants to.

Email to ody at big-guy.com is enough...

-Rainer

Message: 5