[Pmwiki-users] custom wikistyles and 'onclick'

Val Sharp val
Sun Nov 14 17:24:44 CST 2004

O.K., so I've found out how to add the onclick attribute to the list,
by including in my config.php file

SDVA($WikiStyleAttr,array(
   'onclick' => 'a'));

However, I want to pass the href value in the link as a parameter to
the function called by the onclick event.

I tried

$WikiStyle['photoclick']['onclick'] = 'openDisplay("\$LinkUrl");
return false;';

in the relevant group customisation file, but it doesn't evaluate the
$linkurl variable ... I just end up with the string "$linkurl" as the
parameter to openDisplay.

Does anyone have any clues as to how to have a variable in the
atrribute value evaluated?

--
Best regards,
Val