[Pmwiki-users] Re: Re: error -- "Cannot acquire lockfile"

Constantin Basturea cbasturea
Wed Nov 17 11:46:14 CST 2004

Thanks so much for your help!

You were right: the .flock file was there -- I was able to find it
with SmartFTP. I deleted it to see if PmWiki can recreate it. It
didn't work, so I updated to 1.0.13, and the problem was solved.

One question: what kind of permission is necessary for wiki.d *now*
that it works (777 or 755)?

Thank you,
Constantin