[Pmwiki-users] Passwords in a Wiki Farm

Nate nate
Sat Nov 20 13:42:24 CST 2004

I have just finished setting up a 5 wiki farm configuration at work for
intranet purposes. The problem I am running in to is that each site has its
own read password, but it appears that if you authenticate with one site you
can then go to the other 4 sites without having to enter their specific
password. Is there anyway around this using the PmWIki security? Right now
we are controlling access to each site via .htaccess files, but being able
to use the built in security would give me more flexibility.

We are running PmWIki v1.0.12

Thanks for your help.

Nathan