[Pmwiki-users] PmWiki under spam attack

Robin robin
Sat Nov 20 23:06:32 CST 2004

On Fri, Nov 19, 2004 at 02:00:48PM -0500, Constantin Basturea wrote:
> PmWiki.org is under spam attack. I tried to restore some of the pages,
> including the homepage, but it keeps adding spam.
Hmm, I haven't had many spam attacks lately myself. Interestingly, I had
one in the sandbox a little while ago, and after submitting it the
spammer must have seen my 'not to be used for spam' message, and
reverted it. Either that, or they are operating under the assumtion that
the history gets indexed by search engines. If so, more fool them.

--
Robin <robin at kallisti.net.nz>             JabberID: <eythian at jabber.org>

Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est?

PGP Key 0xA99CEB6D = 5957 6D23 8B16 EFAB FEF8  7175 14D3 6485 A99C EB6D