[Pmwiki-users] AllRecentChanges

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon Nov 22 13:41:37 CST 2004

On Mon, Nov 22, 2004 at 10:53:36AM -0800, Michael Wang wrote:
> I am using PmWiki 2.0 devel23.  Is it by design or a bug that
> AllRecentChanges does not show all changes coming from the same page.

It's by design -- typically I want to see only which pages have
changed since a certain date, not how many times they have changed.
But as with most things PmWiki, it's configurable.  If you want
all of your RecentChanges files to show every edit, just set

   $RCDelimPattern = "\001";

in your local/config.php.  If you want it to only work on specific
files, let me know and I'll tell you how to do that.  :-)