[Pmwiki-users] pmwiki.org converted to 2.0.devel27

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Fri Nov 26 13:18:05 CST 2004

Just to let folks know what's going on...

I've converted the pmwiki.org site to use 2.0.devel27.  The conversion
itself went okay--the hard part is merging the page libraries from the
previous v1.0 site and the pmwiki-2 development site, and converting
all of the documentation to match.

The new site contains the 2.0 cookbook and documentation pages.
The v1 cookbook is now at http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook-V1.

The 2.0 documentation is incomplete, but I'll be working on filling in
and updating pages over the next day or so.  Any help that others can
provide is greatly appreciated.  If you see a page that looks wrong
or otherwise needs improvement, you can add "TODO:" and a short description
to the page, or make an entry in PITS.

The Development wiki group is now officially gone, replaced by PITS.

The next release will probably be pmwiki-2.0.beta1 as the start of a short
sequence of "cleanup" releases leading up to an official 2.0 release.

Any problems can be noted in PITS or sent to pmwiki-users; I'll get to
them as quickly as I can.