[Pmwiki-users] Re: PmWiki.LayoutBasics

Tom Holroyd tomh
Sun Nov 28 21:42:48 CST 2004

> I can certainly ship some example skins with PmWiki, but perhaps it is
> better for them to be a separately downloaded module, so that I'm
> not overpopulating the directories in the distribution?

I think examples are good.  :-)  You could just have several on
the website if you don't want to put them in the tarball.
Especially for those of us struggling with css for the first
time.  I would especially love to see a nice skin that does it
all with css, left-side nav, middle body, right-side nav, plus
header and footer, with no tables.

Oh, about the left-side nav, is it easy to make it context
sensitive?  For example, to make the link you're currently at
<strong>.

Dr. Tom Holroyd
"A man of genius makes no mistakes. His errors are volitional and
are the portals of discovery." -- James Joyce