[Pmwiki-users] some useful headers for the mailing list??

Neil Herber nospam
Sun Nov 28 22:41:38 CST 2004

I would find it very handy to have two more X-headers added to the mail
generated by this list. (Yes, I know there are already a lot!). I would
like to see:

or whatever they really should be ...   ;->

That would let me just click on a link in the email to visit whichever site
I chose, assuming that there still will be two.
If the master plan is for one unified site, then just the single URL would
be needed.

The list archive header in list mail currently has an incomplete URL, viz:

I am pretty sure it should be:

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/