[Pmwiki-users] AddLinkBookmarklet Plugin request for PmWiki2 (at leisure!)

Lori Easterly corq
Tue Nov 30 12:13:06 CST 2004

Nils? ;)

This is not a rush-request it just so happens I realized as I was about to dive
whole-hog into V.2 that I really use the heck out of the "AddLink" bookmarklet.  I did
try to use the old code (just on a lark) but it's not seeming to work correctly - I'm
assuming the code hasn't made the markup changes "jump" yet.

This is nothing urgent whatsoever, I was just hoping that it will make it on the
"Wishlist" ;)

Thanks all -
Lori - aka Corq