[Pmwiki-users] Re: AsSpaced function (was pmwiki-2.0.devel9 released)

chr@home.se chr
Fri Oct 1 03:32:31 CDT 2004

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> For example, an administrator will be able to disable or change the
> meaning of individual wikiwords, as well as wikiwords that match a
> pattern (e.g., "Mc[:upper:]", "COM\\d+", etc.).  Same thing for setting
> counts of wikiwords and the like.

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.... in the configuration of my work wiki I had
hundreds of specific expceptions, and in the end I simply gave up and did:

	if ($group!='' && $group!='Main' && $group!='PmWiki')
		$WikiWordCountMax = 0;

Although IIRC, setting WikiWordCountMax=0 isn't a complete fix. For
instance, the 'refcount' plugin doesn't take that into account, so I get
hundreds of fake links that don't have a page...

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44               http://www.md.kth.se/~chr