[Pmwiki-users] stylesheet of standard skin

Rudy Gevaert admin
Fri Oct 1 13:02:16 CDT 2004

On Fri, Oct 01, 2004 at 07:00:53AM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> Umm, no, I hadn't noticed that.  I run Firefox as my main browser and
> it's always looked okay to me there.  What version and platform of Firefox?
>
> Could you send a screen dump that shows what you're talking about?

Hi Patrick,

I made a screendump on my dual head system with Konqueror and
Mozilla (GNU/Linux).

On Macosx, Windows with Firefox it shows as Mozilla under GNU/Linux.

The file can be found on http://zeus.ugent.be/~webworm/pmwiki.png

I also had a look at pmwiki.org and that shows ok in both browsers!

Would you have an idea what would be wrong on my setup?

Thanks in advance,

--
Rudy Gevaert  +32 (0)9 264 79 06
ICT manager Department of Student Activities (DSA)

We value your relationship with us and assure you
that your concerns will always be promptly addressed.
At the DSA we are dedicated to creating delighted customers.