[Pmwiki-users] Re: AsSpaced function (was pmwiki-2.0.devel9 released)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Fri Oct 1 21:27:10 CDT 2004

On Sat, Oct 02, 2004 at 02:21:05PM +1200, John Rankin wrote:
> but I am increasingly coming round to Ilya's view:
>
>   "As for me, I like the MediaWiki approach: no WikiWords at all"

Indeed, I've been detecting that sentiment from many users (and
would-be users) for many months.  This is why I felt it was important
to clean up the inconsistent and somewhat complex link markup
sequences that existed in PmWiki 1--if one eliminates WikiWords then
whatever is left for creating links to pages has to be easy to use,
easy to understand, and fairly flexible.