[Pmwiki-users] pmwiki2 questions

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Fri Oct 1 22:09:05 CDT 2004

On Fri, Oct 01, 2004 at 01:50:50AM +0200, Philip J?genstedt wrote:

> * Is it possible to have spaces and other special characters in page
> names, or is this disabled by design? (I noticed the [:title :]
> directive). By page name I mean what is seen as the heading if no
> special directive is used and the name in the URL.

You can use the [:title:] directive to specify what you'd like the
title to be.  At present special (non-alphabetic) characters aren't
part of the page's name (the part in the URL).

> * How can I disable WikiWords completely? The instructions for pmwiki1
> don't appear to work, and I don't like WikiWords much...

For the time being, one can disable WikiWords by adding the following
line to a configuration file:

   Markup('wikilink','links');   # disable WikiWord links