[Pmwiki-users] include # most recently added/edited pages in page

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sun Oct 3 14:49:16 CDT 2004

On Sun, Oct 03, 2004 at 07:57:32PM +0200, Jody Foo wrote:
> Hi, I'm using currently using PmWiki 1.0.1 and would like to know if
> anyone has a cookbook recipe which adds markup for including a list of
> the # most recently added or edited pages?

[[include:Main.AllRecentChanges#10]]

displays the ten most recently edited pages.  If the lines are too long,
you can have PmWiki maintain a bullet list of pagenames:

   $RecentChanges['Main.RecentList'] = '* $Group.$Tlink . ';

and then do [[include:Main.RecentList#10]] to display this smaller list.