[Pmwiki-users] 2.0-devel12 and HTTPS

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon Oct 11 06:48:04 CDT 2004

On Mon, Oct 11, 2004 at 01:38:58PM +0200, Gunnar Wagenknecht wrote:
> Anyone tried 2.0-devel12 with $PubDirUrl set to an https URL? I'm having
> trouble. In the result all https URLs are replaced with simple http URLs. As
> a result, no css, images and links work.

(This issue is PITS #00090.)

I just tried it on pmwiki.org and setting $PubDirUrl seems to work fine.
Can you send along a few more details--e.g., your config.php, your template,
or possibly a URL that I could look at?

As an example, I have http://www.pmichaud.com/pmwiki2/pmwiki.php/PITS/00090
so that it sets $PubDirUrl to an https URL, and all of the images and
stylesheets still appear correctly.  I simply added

  $PubDirUrl = 'https://secure27.vosn.net/~pmichaud/pmwiki2/pub';

to the configuration file for the page.