[Pmwiki-users] Cookies required for upload

Pierre Rouzeau pierre
Mon Oct 11 12:18:01 CDT 2004

Hello,
Since two days than my Wiki is publicly online, i have a very obstinate
user which desesperately try to upload images, with no result.
I just discovered the reason, this is because having cookies
enabled is required, if not enabled you loop indefinitely on the
password request.
I have immediately setup a Warning, but while i know this is a delicate
problem, is it possible to have another solution ?

Regards
--

Pierre Rouzeau - Main page  -  www.rouzeau.net <http://www.rouzeau.net>