[Pmwiki-users] Problem with attach ?

KRAIT philippe philippe.krait
Thu Oct 14 01:42:09 CDT 2004

Hello,

I have downloaded and configured pmwiki recently and it is a really good tool.

However, I have a small problem with the Attach command. I have allowed uploads, and uploaded files, and it seems to work properly. One point hwich is not mentioned in the documentation, though, is that the files are uploaded to a specific group and not to the wiki in general.

This seems to mean that they can only be referenced in the group that they were uploaded to, as the "Attach:Main/Morgana.gif" syntax does not seem to be recognised by Pmwiki.

But more importantly, although I could upload a file to a group when using Attach:Morgana.gif, leaving that command in the wiki does not cause the display of the image.

What am i doing wrong ?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Philippe

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged material intended for the addressee only.
If you are not the addressee, you are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed,
copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or attachment is strictly prohibited,
and may be unlawful.
If you have received this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete
this message. Thales, its subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or incomplete
transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible for any delay in receipt.