[Pmwiki-users] Re: the sequence for config file processing

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Fri Oct 15 07:39:05 CDT 2004

On Fri, Oct 15, 2004 at 03:21:14PM +0200, chr at home.se wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Oct 2004, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> > Just for completeness, here's the sequence for someone running a field
> > in a WikiFarm:
> >
> >     fieldwiki.php
> >       $FarmD/pmwiki.php
> >         $FarmD/scripts/version.php
> >         $FarmD/local/farmconfig.php
> >         local/config.php
> >         $FarmD/scripts/stdconfig.php
>
> If this stuff isn't on some page in PmWiki, I think it should be added.
> Perhaps to the FAQ?

Oh, I think it should be added as well -- I just couldn't figure out a good
place for it to go.  In general I think the FAQ needs some significant
redesign (which is why it's not in the distribution yet), but it'd be
worthwhile to have a link to whatever page ends up with this information.