[Pmwiki-users] Drop-Down Menu from ALA won't work

bfay@ywesee.com bfay
Sun Oct 17 06:20:33 CDT 2004

For testing i used the html output of pmwiki.

I inserted newlines, but that doesn't make any difference.
I compared the original html code by ALA with the pmwiki html output, but i
can't see a problem there either.
I tried different "DOCTYPES"

See:
Inline css and javascript for testing here:
http://www.benfay.com/pm2/bf.php

I see that this gets somewhat OT, but still i would be very greatful for help.

Benjamin