[Pmwiki-users] status of FTS for pmwiki 2 ?

John Feezell JohnFeezell
Sun Oct 17 06:39:00 CDT 2004

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 23:43:49 +0200, Knut Alboldt <mailing at alboldt.de>
wrote:

> Hi John !
>
> what's the status of FTS using with pmwiki 2 ?
>
> I think I could really need this feature in future, so it would be great
> to know if I have still to use pmwiki v1 or can migrate to v2.
>
> Cheers
>
> Knut

Hi Knut,

Sorry for the delay in responding.  My attention has been with the
wedding of my youngest son on Saturday.  A great, but time
consuming, experience!

As to FTS: I have it working under v2 but need to recheck it and
solve one or two minor things.  I've not started a rewrite of the
supporting code but will as soon as time and my understanding of
the workings of v2 are sufficient.  Meanwhile, I'll post it to
the Cookbook for v2 within a week (my goal at least). It will be
what it was under v1.  Forms used under v1 should migrate directly
to v2 except for any PmWiki markup within the form that might be
affected by differences between v1 and v2.

At some point, I'm going to be asking for suggested improvements
or changes so you might be thinking about that.

Here's a site where you can see it running under v2.

http://www.3wplace.com/PmWiki-MS/pmwiki-2.0.devel/pmwiki.php/KnowledgeBase/KnowledgeBase

/JF