[Pmwiki-users] thoughts on customization sequence in pmwiki 2 ...

Robert P. J. Day rpjday
Mon Oct 18 08:38:56 CDT 2004

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

... much snipped ...

> ... Alas, you've read that wrong and made a large number of mistaken
> conclusions from that.  Rather than refute all of those conclusions
> individually, I'll just let you re-examine things with this new
> information and see if you still have concerns.

perfectly fair.  i did admit a couple of times that i might be
mistaken in how i was reading things, so i'll go back and read your
stuff in detail.  hope reading mine wasn't a total waste of your time.
thanks.

rday