[Pmwiki-users] suggestions for the new documentation structure

Robert P. J. Day rpjday
Mon Oct 18 10:05:19 CDT 2004

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 18, 2004 at 11:27:47AM -0400, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
> >
> > actually, i think we're agreeing here.  the outline i posted recently
> > has a fairly early section on installation, but i was imagining a
> > *very* brief section, just enough to get the wiki up and running,
> > that's it, so that a user could keep going and start adding content.
>
> *sigh*, there's "user" again--you mean "so that an administrator could
> keep going...".  Where do authors start?

actually, no, i really meant so that an author could keep going.  one
of the early sections i proposed was "how to create a new page", which
seems to be exactly where authors start.

rday

p.s.  my definition of author is one who either creates new pages or
edits existing ones.  am i getting that wrong?