[Pmwiki-users] Re: Re: Re: Why heirarchy?

chr@home.se chr
Wed Oct 20 13:20:39 CDT 2004

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> > In addition, it is sometimes annoying to have to update a page trail
> > whenever you add a page. If I can have a group dedicated to e.g. sound
> > cards, it should be enough to just add a new page to that group.
>
> And in general it is, even in a hierarchy.

What I meant (without explicitly knowing it at the time), was that I'd
like to be able to use the inherent structure of the hierarchy to help
with automatically generating page trails and other navigation helps.

Anyway, I expect I'll write more about that in another post.

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44               http://www.md.kth.se/~chr