[Pmwiki-users] Re: Page tree with minimal syntax -- some problems

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Wed Oct 20 14:06:47 CDT 2004

A couple of "off-the-cuff" additions, without having read the entire
post...

> Might make sense to have [[./FAQs]] automatically render as "FAQs", if
> that is what we most often want.

I think it might be reasonable to continue to have '/' hide the link
components in front of it.  If someone wants to see the full page name,
they could still use [[PmWiki.DocumentationIndex]]. './' (and possibly
'../') just become special types of page prefix.  I certainly prefer
that to writing [[(PmWiki/)DocumentationIndex]].

In the proposed scheme, what scope would PmWiki.GroupAttributes have?