[Pmwiki-users] About Multilanguages

Eike Decker zet
Sun Oct 31 10:23:39 CST 2004

> Hi
>
> I tried to find some suggestions about the MultiLingualWiki but I didn't
>   even find a way to download the files or even, what changes I have to
> do (like insert this here and that there...)
>
> So, how do I install it? Please help!

Hi

I have once written such a cookbook entry but I think it was removed - anyhow,
this implementation I made a few weeks ago is much more nice since you only
have to include it in your config.php file:

http://www.strange-phenomenom.de/pmwiki-0.4.25/index.php/WikiWikiWild/MultiLingualWiki

the link gives you a download file and a small description.
It enables the user to write different languages in one wikipage and only one
language is displayed. You have to take care about changing the language.

I hope this is what you searched for

Eike