[Pmwiki-users] Problems with calendar

John Rankin john.rankin
Mon Sep 6 17:27:52 CDT 2004

On Tuesday, 7 September 2004 10:50 AM, Franco Stellin <franco_stellin at hotmail.com> wrote:
>John Rankin wrote:

>Unfortunately I've another small issue now ... I'm not able to have the
>"Publish" line removed even if I set the following variable to true:
>$news_list_only=true;
>
>--Franco

At the moment, that only turns off the publish button on any news list
pages -- that is, pages in other groups that use the

    [[wikilognews:CalendarGroup/CalendarHomePage]]

markup. I guess it needs another parameter.

In the mean time, add the following before loading wikilog-config.php

    $PublishCalendarTagFmt = '';

Let me know if that solves the problem.

I will tidy this and some other things in the next few days
and release a new version.

Thanks for pointing this out.

--
JR