[Pmwiki-users] backporting PITS to PmWiki-1.x?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Wed Sep 8 08:44:53 CDT 2004

On Wed, Sep 08, 2004 at 04:31:36PM +0200, Anselm R. Garbe wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm setting up a PmWiki for my window manager project at
> http://wmi.modprobe.de. I'd like to know if it's possible to backport PITS
> to PmWiki 1.x and what's needed for achieving this? I'm seeking for
> a very basic Issue tracker without the need of a DB (because there'll be
> approx. 200 issues/year).

If you're just now setting up the wiki, how about starting out with
PmWiki 2.0?  Although it's still a development version, it's stabilizing
fairly quickly, and I can respond fairly quickly to any questions or
problems that might arise in setting it up, or prioritize development
to deal with any specific things you need to have set up.

Alternately, no, I don't have any plans to backport PITS to 1.x, and
PITS does take advantage of several 2.0 specific features.  It could
probably be redeveloped for 1.x, though.