[Pmwiki-users] Mailform doesn't work in Safari

Nils Knappmeier nk
Wed Sep 8 11:59:04 CDT 2004

Jeroen Coumans wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I've just tried to use the mailform from
>http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/MailForm in Safari, and it issues
>the following error:
>
>"Too many redirects occurred trying to open
>"http://www.jeroencoumans.nl/index.php?pagename=Persona?rm=success?pagename=Personal.Contact&mailform=success".
>This might occur if you open a page that is redirected to open another
>page which then is redirected to open the original page."
>
>No succes message is displayed, yet the e-mail is successfully
>delivered, albeit duplicated 17 times. Anybody know of a solution

Could you try the mailform on http://www.knappi.org/index.php/Main/Kontakt
Just to be sure to try it on a configuration that works for other browsers.

Nils

>Thanks,
>
>--
>Groeten/Greetings,
>Jeroen Coumans
>www.jeroencoumans.nl

home: http://www.knappi.org
icq: 11786572

The great thing about being the only species that makes
a distinction between right and wrong is that we can
make up the rules for ourselves as we go along.

Douglas Adams, Last Chance To See...