[Pmwiki-users] Show referencing pages

Doyce doyce.testerman
Tue Sep 14 10:46:59 CDT 2004

Hmm.  That's a shame.  That functionality (I think it was called
"backlinks") is probably the only thing I miss from PHPWiki, since
switching to (utterly superior) PmWiki.... basically a way to
[[include:http://yourwiki.com/pmwiki.php/Main/SearchWiki?pagename=Main%2FSearchWiki&text=foo]],
but leaving out all the header and footer cruft in the include.