[Pmwiki-users] Re: Re: Partial pagenames in URLs

Jonathan Scott Duff duff
Fri Sep 17 09:47:33 CDT 2004

On Fri, Sep 17, 2004 at 01:05:15AM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 17, 2004 at 12:35:11AM +0200, chr at home.se wrote:
> >
> > I like the idea of 'Main.GroupNotFound' and 'Main.PageNotFound', and I
> > think it should be a part of PmWiki standard. Let me know when/if you
> > split them up into two pages, and I'll see if I can do something with the
> > text.
>
> Anyone else agree or disagree that there should be separate
> Main.GroupNotFound and Main.PageNotFound pages?

Do you mean as a default for pmwiki or do you mean that the capability
should be built into pmwiki?  I think pmwiki should allow (read: make
it relatively easy for) the WikiAdmin to have separate pages for
PageNotFound and GroupNotFound, but pmwiki out-of-the-box only needs
the one PageNotFound.

MHO,

-Scott
--