[Pmwiki-users] using wikifarm

Knut Alboldt mailing
Sat Sep 18 09:27:05 CDT 2004

I'm switching my existing pmwikis 1.0.5 using the implemented
pmwiki.wikifarm but I've got some trouble setting it up:

my dir-structure:

/wiki/  = all wiki-stuff, data and scripts
/wiki/fieldA  = with the fields dirs: local, pub, wiki.d and an index.php
/wiki/fieldB
/wiki/pmwiki.1.0.5/  = the pmwiki-installation itself
/wiki/pmwiki1.php   = a script to setup some things and calling pmwiki

- within the field-dirs there is a index.php to enter the wikifield, so a
wiki field is called in the browser e.g. with "/wiki/fieldB/"
- index.php is setting $FarmPubDirUrl and $FarmD, then includes
"../pmwiki1.php"
- pmwiki1.php sets the php-include-path to /wiki/pmwiki.1.0.5 and calls
some includes in /wiki/pmwiki.1.0.5/local and then includes "pmwiki.php"
(using the include-path).

The problem:  pmwiki.php doesn't seem to find local/config.php. I could
explicitly call it in farmconfig but it shouldn't it be found by using the
php-include-path ?

Another question: will the implementation of the wikifarms be changed in
pmwiki2 ?

Knut